- 2 Delicata Squash, washed, cut in half, and seeds scooped out
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha
- 3 tablespoons Maple Syrup
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Slice squash into slices and lay on a metal cookie sheet lined with non-stick foil.
- Brush with Sriracha Maple Sauce on top side and bake for 15 minutes.
- Flip squash onto opposite side and re-glaze with sauce. The bottoms of your first side should be caramel brown.
- Bake another 10-15 minutes or until squash is tender (or toothsome!).
- If there is any glaze left over, feel free to brush the baked squash with glaze prior to serving.
Life Tastes Good
I need to try this!! I am obsessing over squash right now! Craving it like a crazy person! Thanks for sharing!!
What a perfect side Shelby. I love new ways to eat squash. And I love anything spicy.
Love this Shelby... love that you made it sweet spicy.. sounds divine 🙂
Love the combination. Perfect for fall! I love it.
marye @ restless chipotle
I have used chipotle and maple but never sriracha... YUM!
I am loving your combination of sriracha and maple in this! Sweet heat at its finest! Yummy!
Roasted Delicata squash is so good. I bet it was double good with that glaze!!
Sheena @ Hot Eats and Cool Reads
This looks fantastic! Love the combo of flavors! So perfect for fall!
A beautiful side dish; perfect for the fall season. Blessings,Catherine