Bacon lovers will love these bacon wrapped potato wedges! These make the perfect addition to any appetizer table and are perfect for game day parties as well as holiday gatherings.
Bacon wrapped appetizers are always the hit of the party, after all, who doesn't love bacon! These delicious potato wedges have crispy bacon with the outside of the potato crisping up as well and a tender baked potato on the inside.
❤️ Why you'll love it
✔️ Bacon potato bites are easy finger food for holiday gatherings and game day parties.
✔️ They are super easy to make ahead and reheat quickly in a hot oven, saving on prep time for the party.
✔️ These bacon potatoes recipe brings together two favorites, potatoes and bacon in one simple recipe!
Yukon gold potatoes, I love the creaminess of the gold potato but feel free to use white, red, purple or russet potatoes if you wish.
Center-cut bacon slices gives more meat and less fat to the dish and it still crisps up nicely!
- Preheat oven to 425°. Place a wire rack on a foil lined large baking sheet.
- Cut bacon slices in half then wrap 1 slice of bacon tightly around one potato wedge. Secure with a toothpick if needed. Repeat until all potatoes have been wrapped with bacon.
- Arrange potato wedges in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt and black pepper.
- Bake at 425° for 35 minutes or until bacon is crisp and browned and potato wedges are cooked through.
Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge up to 3 days and in the freezer up to 3 months.
Reheat leftovers in a hot oven or air fryer at 400 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle the potato wedges parmesan cheese before baking.
- Mix together the salt and pepper with 1 teaspoon of chili powder to spice up the potato wedge.
Stretch the bacon slightly and firmly wrap it around the potato wedge.
You can do this, however, I don't recommend this because the covered slow cooker heat will cause moisture causing the potato and bacon to become soggy.
📚 Related Recipes
These Extra Crispy Maple Hot Wings are a delicious game day appetizer!
These Oven Baked Spicy Sweet Potato Fries are fun with their spirals and delicious too!
Bacon Wrapped Water Chestnuts are a holiday favorite, but delicious any time of year.
🍽 Serve with…
Serve this bacon wrapped potato wedges recipe with a blue cheese dipping sauce, ranch, or chipotle salad dressing.
🏫 The last word
These bacon wrapped potatoes were originally made in the oven, however, they can also be cooked in the air fryer and get the same crispy, delicious results. Just set the bacon wrapped potatoes in on the air fryer rack or basket and heat at 400 degrees for 5-7 minutes, until hot.
Don't forget to check out my Amazon storefront for some of my favorite products!
When you make this recipe, please comment below and let me know what you think. I'd love it if you tag me on Instagram @grumpyshoneybunch or #grumpyshoneybunch so I can see your photos!
If you love this recipe, please leave a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ rating
Bacon Wrapped Potato Wedges
- 4 smaller-sized potatoes cut into 8 wedges each
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 16 center-cut bacon slices
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- [Blue Cheese Dipping Sauce] - Optional
- Place a wire rack in an aluminum foil-lined 15- x 10-inch jelly-roll pan.
- Preheat oven to 425°. Sprinkle potato wedges with salt. Wrap each with 1 bacon slice. Arrange potato wedges in a single layer in prepared pan. Sprinkle with pepper.
- Bake at 425° for 30 to 35 minutes or until bacon is crisp and browned.