Fresh pureed fruit and sugar-free instant cheesecake pudding make these summertime treats better for you and lower carb! Mix up some Berry Swirled Cheesecake Pops for those hot summer days and cool the whole family down guilt free!
It was time for me to finally venture out into the land of homemade pops, and what better time for me to test this out than for #DairyMonth! I decided that pudding pops were the way I wanted to go and I wanted fresh pureed fruit swirled into them!
The first thing I did was I went to Amazon and found myself a popsicle mold. I wanted those molds and I wanted them fast and did not want to go searching in all kinds of stores to get what I wanted! I found this awesome Popsicle Mold Set that came with a silicone funnel and cleaning brush and they were at my house the very next day!
The rest was as easy as cake too! Sugar free cheesecake flavored jello pudding and 1% milk made the pudding part while pureed fresh blueberries and strawberries made the fruit swirl! This would also be great with some of Mom's Rhubarb Sauce as the fruit swirl!
You add just a little bit of graham cracker crumble to the last layer and insert the pop sticks!
Freeze them overnight and the next day you're ready for a frozen, creamy, delicious Berry Swirled Cheesecake Pop to help cool you down this summer!
Have you entered our Cabot Creamery Giveaway for #DairyMonth? Be sure to visit my post for Bacon Cheddar Jalapeno Grilled Cheese post for details!
Berry Swirled Cheesecake Pops #DairyMonth
- ½ cup chopped fresh strawberries
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- 1 tablespoons splenda
- 1 4- serving size package fat-free sugar-free, reduced calorie cheesecake instant pudding mix
- 2 cups fat free milk
- ½ cup crushed graham crackers
- 1 tablespoon butter melted
- In a food processor, combine strawberries and ½ tablespoon splenda. Cover and process until smooth. Transfer to small bowl. Repeat with blueberries.
- In a bowl, whisk together pudding mix and milk for 2 minutes, or until thick.
- Spoon pudding mixture into ice-pop molds. Top with pureed fruit. Swirl slightly with knife.
- In a small bowl, combine graham crackers and melted butter. Top fruit layer evenly with crumbs.
- Insert sticks into molds. Freeze overnight, or until firm.
Welcome #DairyMonth celebration hosted by From Gate to Plate and Cooking With Carlee. Below are links to those sharing posts for #DairyMonth today. Be sure to check them out!
How to Make Homemade Cajeta by Cooking With Carlee
Grilled Three Cheese Sausage Pizza by From Gate to Plate
Cherry Cream Cheese Pie by Palatable Pastime
Marina's Malted MilkShake by A Day in the Life on the Farm
Milk Braised Chicken Thighs by A Kitchen Hoor's Adventures
Berry Cheesecake Pudding Pops by Grumpy's Honeybunch
Coffee Bourbon Milk Punch by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
Easy Chauracterue Platter by Crystal Cattle
Breakfast Egg Bites by Family Around The Table
Pin it! Berry Swirled Cheesecake Pops