Here is your free Weekly Meal Plan 43 for October 24 - 28. Each meal includes side dish recommendations, along with a beverage and dessert of the week along with weekend options.
Do you have any requests or special needs? If so, please let me know and I will do what I can to help!
🍽️ Meal Planning and Prep Tips
I'm here to share with you recipes to make during the week that aren't hard to make and take little prep. Most feed 4 so if there are just 1 or 2 to feed, you may want to scale down and halve a recipe OR just make a couple of these and enjoy leftovers throughout the week.
Most of my recipes are easy to make in a short prep time, however I do have some tips to help you with this week's menu!
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Any prep that can be done on Sunday (October 23) is called prep day.
- Prep the cauliflower on prep day for Monday's dinner so it is ready to steam and process while the hamburger steaks are cooking.
- Prep the casserole on Tuesday morning and refrigerate until it's time to cook dinner. Remember to take the casserole out at least 10 minutes before baking to prevent breaking a dish.
- The Chicken Chimichangas are super easy and if you make your own Air Fryer Rotisserie Chicken on Sunday you will be ready for Wednesday night dinner. Of course, you can buy your rotisserie also if desired.
- The coconut milk shrimp curry is another fast and easy recipe. If your shrimp are frozen, you can thaw them quickly by running cold water over them until thawed.
- Buffalo Chicken Flatbread fits right in on pizza night. Super easy and the naan flatbread is delicious.
- Hot Chocolate Cookies are a new recipe and made to be made in the air fryer or oven. These can be made on prep day and served throughout the week, or freeze individually and bake as needed!
Weekly Meal Plan 43
Tuna Noodle Casserole
Tuna Noodle Casserole is a healthier and lighter version from the classic. It takes 10 minutes prep and 40 minutes in the oven. Serve it with a green side salad or your favorite steamed veggie.
Air Fryer Chicken Chimichangas
Air Fryer Chicken Chimichangas are made with simple ingredients and are ready in a flash!
Buffalo Chicken Flatbread
Buffalo Chicken Flatbread is a recipe on my other website that you are going to love! Easy and delicious!
Dessert of the week
Hot Chocolate Cookies
Try your hand at making these Hot Chocolate Cookies in the air fryer, or bake them in the oven!
Cocktail of the week
Spiked Arnold Palmer
This Spiked Arnold Palmer is made with sweet tea, lemonade, and whiskey. If you live in the south like I do, by the time afternoon rolls around it may feel like summer again, so refresh on!
Fluffy Homemade Biscuits
If you didn't know, I've been trying for years to make a perfect biscuit. These Fluffy Homemade Biscuits are the product of those attempts and they are absolutely delish! Use them to bake bacon, egg, and cheese sandwichs for breakfast this weekend.
Instant Pot Chuck Roast
This Sunday it's time to feed the family some good old fashioned comfort food! This Instant Pot Chuck Roast will do just that. Dessert
Don't forget to check out my Amazon storefront for some of my favorite products!
When you make these recipes, please comment below and let me know what you think. I'd love it if you tag me on Instagram @grumpyshoneybunch or #grumpyshoneybunch so I can see your photos!