Here is your free Weekly Meal Plan 41 for October 10-14. Each meal includes side dish recommendations, along with a beverage and dessert of the week along with weekend options.
Do you have any requests or special needs? If so, please let me know and I will do what I can to help!
🍽️ Meal Planning and Prep Tips
I'm here to share with you recipes to make during the week that aren't hard to make and take little prep. Most feed 4 so if there are just 1 or 2 to feed, you may want to scale down and halve a recipe OR just make a couple of these and enjoy leftovers throughout the week.
Most of my recipes are easy to make in a short prep time, however I do have some tips to help you with this week's menu!
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Any prep that can be done on Sunday (October 9) is called prep day.
- Make the enchiladas on prep day and refrigerate until it's time to cook dinner on Monday.
- If making the easy homemade alfredo sauce for the creamy pesto pasta, do so on prep day and refrigerate until Tuesday dinner prep.
- If making the basil pesto for the pasta on Tuesday, do so on prep day.
- Mix the meatloaf together on Wednesday morning and refrigerate until you get home from work. Take out at least 15 minutes before putting the dish in the oven.
- Grab the slow cooker and cook the chicken for the sandwiches on low so it will be ready to just make your sandwiches at dinner time on Thursday night.
- Friday night is pizza night, and I highly recommend this one dish pepperoni pizza - it literally is mixed and baked in the same dish! You're going to love it!
- Make the cookies on prep day and enjoy them throughout the week.
Weekly Meal Plan 41
Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches
The slow cooker doesn't get enough use in my opinion. So this week I'm pulling out this recipe for Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches. Just assemble and eat when your ready for dinner.
One Dish Pepperoni Pizza
This is a real go to recipe in my home. It is super easy, you literally mix the dough in the dish your cooking it in! You're going to love this One Dish Pepperoni Pizza.
Dessert of the week
Pumpkin Spice Latte Cookies
Pumpkin Spice Latte Cookies have been around my house for a long time. Soft pumpkin cookies topped with a delicious fudge like icing dusted with fresh grated nutmeg. Great with a hot cup of coffee or tea!
Cocktail of the week
Cranberry Orange Bourbon Cocktail
Bourbon lovers will want to try this Cranberry Orange Bourbon Cocktail.
Pan Con Tomate
Start the weekend brunch off with a traditional Spanish breakfast. I enjoyed Pan Con Tomate many times while I was in Spain and it is one of my favorite meals.
Air Fryer Stuffed Peppers
Don't forget to check out my Amazon storefront for some of my favorite products!
When you make these recipes, please comment below and let me know what you think. I'd love it if you tag me on Instagram @grumpyshoneybunch or #grumpyshoneybunch so I can see your photos!