This Peach Blueberry Burrata Quesadilla is a mixture of salt, sweet, crisp and stringy delicious melty cheese and peachy flavor! Great for any meal of the day, make it an appetizer, a meal, or just a snack!
This week the Sunday Supper Tastemakers are getting all "peachy" with their food! August is National Peach Month and we wanted to get a head start by sharing 40+ recipes with peaches that can be your go to recipes for celebration!
I racked my brain when I found out we were doing peach recipes this week. I had already made Grilled Peaches with Agave Lime Cream, Peaches and Cream Pancakes, and my favorite Frosty Cool Peach Mojito along with several others and posted them on my blog. So I kind of came to a brain freeze.
Then, I came across this wonderful, amazing burrata in my refrigerator. I had forgotten I bought it! I knew then and there I had to use the burrata in my recipe. If you have never eaten burrata and you can find it in your store (I find mine in Trader Joe's), then you must try it.
Imagine stringy mozzarella cheese surrounding a creamy soft ricotta like inside. Once melted in the quesadilla, there was a slightly saltiness that matched beautifully with the sweet peaches.
You don't want to put too much cheese (I kinda did!) in the quesadilla. Because it is so soft, it released more water than I would have liked. However, it still turned out so delicious I have made it more than once already!
When I make a recipe like this, it is normal for people to ask me "Did Grumpy like it?" Well, I can't tell you if he liked this or not. I believe he would have if he had eaten it. However, I ate this for breakfast both times I made it and Grumpy is never up in time for breakfast with me on the weekend unless I make him get out of bed.
I highly recommend you make this during national peach month. Make it for breakfast, lunch, or dinner or you may even want to make it as an appetizer and serve with a little white wine!
More Blueberry Peach Recipes you may like
- Peach and Blueberry Wine Slushies by Cooking with Carlee
- Blueberry Peach Coconut Chia Pudding Parfaits by Cupcakes & Kale Chips
- Blueberry Peach Coffee Cake by The Chef Next Door
Peach Blueberry Burrata Quesadilla
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 whole peaches skin removed and sliced into 8 slices
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 ounces burrata
- basil chiffonade
- balsamic glaze
- 4 - 12 inch flour tortillas
- butter flavored spray I use I Can't Believe it's Not Butter
- To make 1 quesadilla, place 1 tortilla in a pre-heated skillet over medium low heat.
- Top ½ of the tortilla with about 1 ounce burrata. Add 4 peach slices, about ¼ cup blueberries and a little bit of basil chiffonade.
- Increase heat to medium to crisp up the tortilla. When tortilla is browned and cheese has begun to melt, fold over top half of tortilla to cover.
- Remove from heat and let cool slightly. Cut into 2 or 4 triangles and drizzle with balsamic glaze.
Making my mouth water! I guess I'll have to go back to the store and buy that beautiful burrata I was looking at... I'm guessing the butter spray was for the bottom side of the tortilla, right?
Hi Leslie, I used the butter spray on the entire tortilla and laid the whole tortilla in the skillet I let it cook until browned then folded it over so I didn't have to try and "flip" it. Worked wonderfully. I hope you enjoy!
Cindys Recipes and Writings
I'd serve a wedge as a dessert!
I love the flavors in this! Such a great lunch or light dinner!
This is gorgeous! The creamy burrata is a perfect match for the peaches. Genius....
What a fabulous combination of flavors. They look so pretty too
What a delicious combination - love it!
Oh my! These are absolutely gorgeous! I think I could have one for breakfast lunch and dinner and not mind a bit.
I love burrata and can't wait to try it with peaches.
Looks like lunch to me!!! What a terrific quesadilla!!!