This keto beef and broccoli recipe is a Low Carb Beef Stir Fry is a delicious meal full of flavor and low carb. Ready in just 30 minutes, quick dinner recipe made with strips of tender beef, bell peppers, and broccoli in a tasty sauce with only 8 net carbs per serving.
❤️ Why you'll love it
Quick dinner: with a short prep time and quick cook, you can have a healthy meal in just 30 minutes.
Asian flavors: You can get the extra flavor you love by making your own homemade stir fry sauce that is keto friendly.
Keto recipe: this easy recipe is a delicious way to enjoy Chinese food on a low-carb diet.
Beef Steak: I used a bottom round steak, but you could also use a sirloin steak or skirt steak.
Chili sauce: I use Hoy Fong Chili Garlic Sauce because adds some heat without the sugar.
Coconut aminos: I recommend Coconut Secret coconut aminos coconut aminos as it is keto friendly.
Apple cider vinegar
Arrowroot powder: used as a substitute for cornstarch and aids in thickening the sauce, it is keto friendly
Bell peppers: choose a variety of green, yellow, or red bell pepper
Sweetener: if using, choose a sweetener that is keto friendly like golden monkfruit.
Green onion , optional
🔪 How to cook Low Carb Beef Stir Fry
- Cut steak across the grain into ¼ inch x 2-inch slices. Prepare sauce and marinade by whisking together chili garlic sauce, coconut aminos, cider vinegar, sesame oil, garlic and ginger in a small mixing bowl. Pour ¼ cup into a measuring pitcher and whisk in cornstarch; reserve for stir-frying sauce. Pour remaining marinade over meat in a zip-lock plastic bag; marinate for 30 minutes.
- Heat large skillet to high. Add avocado oil and stir fry beef over high heat for 2 to 3 minutes, set aside. Add broccoli, bell pepper, and onions.stir-fry for 3 to 4 minutes. Stir in reserved sauce mixture, tossing constantly for an additional 2 to 3 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender and return beef to pan.
- Toss beef with vegetable/sauce mixture. Makes 4 servings. Garnish with green onion tops if desired.
Large wok or skillet: a wok is preferred as the veggies can be pushed up the sides of the wok while the meat is cooking, then can easily be mixed together before serving.
Measuring cups and spoons
Refrigerate: store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge up to 4 days.
Freeze: not recommended.
Reheat: warm leftovers in a microwave safe dish in the microwave for 30-60 seconds, until warmed through.
- Use snow peas, green beans, or chopped bok choy instead of broccoli.
- Substituting ground beef or thinly sliced boneless skinless chicken thighs for the steak.
- Skip the chili sauce and sprinkle the sauce with a teaspoon of red pepper flakes.
- Add a dash of fish sauce to intensify the flavor and bring out more umami in the recipe.
📚 Related Recipes
Try this Spicy Asian Venison Bowl for a delicious blend of flavors using venison steak.
These Asian Lettuce Cups are made with spicy ground turkey and make a great appetizer or lunch.
You will love the flavors in this Asian Drumsticks recipe.
I make this Keto Broccoli Salad year round! It has a delicious combination of sweet and spicy flavors.
🍽 Serve with..
Serve keto stir fry with a sprinkle of sesame seeds and a side of cauliflower rice or over zucchini noodles.
Don't forget to check out my Amazon storefront for some of my favorite products!
When you make this recipe, please comment below and let me know what you think. I'd love it if you tag me on Instagram @grumpyshoneybunch or #grumpyshoneybunch so I can see your photos!
If you love this recipe, please leave a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ rating
Low Carb Beef Stir Fry
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 pound bottom round steak , thinly sliced
- ½ tablespoon chili sauce
- ¼ cup coconut aminos
- ¼ cup cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 large garlic clove , chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped ginger
- 1 teaspoons arrowroot powder
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- ½ medium red bell pepper cut into ¼" x 2" strips
- ¼ cup onion , sliced
- 1 green onion , sliced (optional)
- Cut steak across the grain into ¼ inch x 2" slices.
- Prepare sauce and marinade by whisking together chili garlic sauce, coconut aminos, cider vinegar, sesame oil, garlic, ginger, and sweetener in a small bowl.
- Pour ¼ cup sauce mixture into a small bowl and whisk in arrowroot powder. Reserve for stir-frying sauce.
- Pour remaining marinade over meat in a zip-lock plastic bag; marinate for 30 minutes.
- Heat a large skillet to over medium-high heat. Add avocado oil and stir fry beef for 2 to 3 minutes, set aside.
- Remove beef from skillet and place in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Add broccoli, bell pepper, and onions to the hot skillet and stir-fry for 3 minutes, until vegetables start to turn a bright color.
- Stir reserved sauce mixture into vegetables, tossing constantly for an additional 2 to 3 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Return beef to pan and toss with vegetable mixture. Garnish with green onions (if using).