Sarah, All our Fingers in the Pie brought our appetizer of Bruschetta with Peach Salsa Melted Brie
Sandi, of Whistlestop Cafe brought dessert of Lemon Polenta Cake with Summer Berries
- 1-½ cups uncooked farro, cooked according to package directions and cooled
- ¾ pound sweet cherries, pitted and halved
- ½ cup diced celery
- ½ cup coarsely chopped toasted walnuts
- ¼ cup flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon whole-grain Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon agave
- ¼ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil.
- Cook Farro according to package. Drain and cool.
- Combine Farro, Cherries, Walnuts, Celery, and parsley in a large bowl.
- In a 1 cup glass measuring cup, combine, lime juice, mustard, agave, pepper, olive oil, and salt. Toss with farro/cherry mixture.
- Refrigerate until serving
- serving = ⅔ cup