Recently I bought some avocado because I was having that kind of craving. You know, the one that won't go away until you get what you want? I am the only person in our two person household who will eat avocado.
I sure do miss having Justin & Chris around at feeding time. They definitely are not as picky as Grumpy is! I wasn't sure what I was going to do with the avocado until I happened on this faceless (no more) recipe from allrecipes for Avocado Tomato Mango Salsa!
Serve this salsa with Air Fryer Tortilla Chips, grilled chicken, in fish or chicken tacos!
Roasted Tomatillo and Garlic Salsa
Homemade Guacamole Recipe - 1 Net carb
Don't forget to check out my Amazon storefront for some of my favorite products!
When you make this recipe, please comment below and let me know what you think. I'd love it if you tag me on Instagram @grumpyshoneybunch or #grumpyshoneybunch so I can see your photos!
If you love this recipe, please leave a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ rating
Avocado Tomato Mango Salsa
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 medium tomatoes , diced
- 1 mango , peeled, seeded, and diced
- 1 avocado , peeled, pitted, and diced
- ⅓ cup fresh cilantro , chopped
- ½ medium jalapeno pepper , seeded and minced
- 2 tablespoons minced red onion
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Add the tomatoes, mango, avocado, cilantro, jalapeno, red onion, lime juice, and salt to a medium sized bowl. Toss to combine.
I've been on a avocado kick lately, so I'm excited to see your salsa. I have all the ingredients - yay! Looks so tasty.
I'm with you, not sure I would want to put tomatoes and mangoes together, but glad it worked out for you! Looks delicious!