Deviled Eggs with Shrimp and Bacon
Deviled Eggs with Shrimp and Bacon have a delicious pop of flavor and are a special treat for your Easter table! The sweet and spicy mustard compliments the bacon, shrimp and egg flavor in this tasty little appetizer.

Deviled Eggs with Shrimp and Bacon

This recipe is adapted from a Cooking Light recipe. It intrigued me there were instant mashed potatoes in the egg mixture, but it was something I just couldn’t perceive doing! I personally enjoy the egg yolk in my deviled eggs so I left the mashed potato out of the mixture.
While using mashed potatoes may cut the fat down, it increases the carb count. As most of my readers know, I eat as close to low carb as possible.  You can view the original recipe on myrecipes.com if you’re interested in making it with the instant mashed potatoes
Deviled Eggs with Shrimp and Bacon

My family loves deviled eggs. It is one thing we always have as an appetizer during our holiday gatherings. While some people may not care for a lot of “stuff” added to their deviled eggs, this is one that is an exception for me. I loved the flavor the shrimp and bacon brought to the eggs. While I still love a traditional deviled egg, this recipe will certainly be a favorite for our Easter gathering!

Don’t forget to pin and share this recipe for Deviled Eggs with Shrimp and Bacon!

More deviled egg recipes you may want to try!

Deviled Eggs with Pickled Onions

Mom’s Italian Style Deviled Eggs

Buffalo Style Stuffed Eggs

Traditional Deviled Eggs

Virtual Supper Club Serves up Easter Dinner!

Edit or replace

1. mickeydownunder April 2, 2014 at 10:15 am - Reply

G'day These look terrific! YUM!
    Cheers! Joanne

2. bellini April 2, 2014 at 12:44 pm - Reply

Welcome back Shelby. It is nice to link back up again after all these years. I hope have a special Easter in real time.

3. Joanne DiPalo April 2, 2014 at 5:04 pm - Reply

Hi Shelby, I love the addition of the shrimp in the deviled egg recipe. This is a terrific Spring and Holiday recipe Pinned/shared.

4. KC the Kitchen Chopper April 2, 2014 at 7:37 pm - Reply

The Hubby loves #Deviled #Eggs. These look delish. I'm one of the few cooks that don't use bacon on a regular basis, but I might make an exception! 🙂 Thanks Shelby!

5. Renee P April 3, 2014 at 12:11 am - Reply

I love that spicy mustard!! Yum Shelby, these are so different that I love them!

6. Susan Lindquist April 3, 2014 at 1:02 am - Reply

Oh dearie! I do love deviled eggs and the jazzier , the better! Welcome to the Supper Club … or should I say, welcome back ?!?

7. Life Tastes Good April 3, 2014 at 7:20 pm - Reply

I love the addition of shrimp! yummm I never thought to add shrimp to deviled eggs! I bet these are super tasty!! Thanks for sharing!

8. JDeQ April 6, 2014 at 3:45 pm - Reply

YUM. Both versions of deviled eggs look amazing. I have added them to our Easter menu things to Sandi and you!

Welcome back to the Supper Club!

9. Michelle Nahom March 18, 2015 at 10:04 pm - Reply

These look fantastic, Shelby! I'm excited to try them…my kids love deviled eggs!