Simple Sauteed Mushrooms
Simple, delicious and if you are a mushroom lover, crave-able.   Not much else to say except you really need to make them this way.  It can’t get much easier!
Simple Sauteed Mushrooms
Author: Grumpy’s Honeybunch
Prep time:
Cook time:
Total time:
Serves: 4 servings
Sauteed Mushrooms glazed with a Mushroom Soy Sauce
Ingredients
  • 16 oz. package mushrooms – button or baby portobello
  • 1-2 tbsp Mushroom Soy Sauce
Instructions
  1. Clean mushrooms with a damp paper towel.  Quarter and sautee in a non-stick skillet until browned and most of the water has evaporated from pan.  Add soy sauce and give a good stir to coat. Remove from heat.  Serve as a side dish to any beefy meal – it’s delish!

1. Flourchild March 31, 2012 at 4:13 pm - Reply

My husband would like these with a prime rib steak!

2. Di April 2, 2012 at 12:37 am - Reply

Mmm, I love mushrooms. I wouldn't have thought to put soy sauce with them outside of a stirfry, but I bet they were really yummy!

3. Lana @ Never Enough Thyme April 2, 2012 at 2:25 pm - Reply

I always, always make sauteed mushrooms when we grill steaks, but I've never put soy sauce with them. Sounds delicious! I'll definitely try this next time.

4. Katherine Martinelli April 2, 2012 at 9:20 pm - Reply

I am a total mushroom lover and these look delicious!

5. Food Recipe Guide April 2, 2012 at 10:37 pm - Reply

Give anything with mushroom, and I'm on hook wow really looks great.

6. honeyb April 2, 2012 at 11:12 pm - Reply

Thanks Di & Lana, and the mushroom soy sauce is awesome with it. Its not as bitter as regular soy sauce.

7. marla {family fresh cooking} April 5, 2012 at 10:47 pm - Reply

Love the simplicity of sautéed mushrooms too.

8. […] Simple Sauteed Mushrooms are made with only 2 ingredients and so delicious. These make a perfect side to this casserole. […]