This Pumpkin Cream Pie recipe is a mini no bake dessert. It is made with a yogurt base and has toffee bits stirred in for an extra caramel flavor. Using just a few ingredients, this mini dessert recipe can be ready in just minutes without heating up the kitchen.
Adults and kids alike will love thes Pumpkin Cream Pies. They are a fun dessert recipe to make with the kids and can be decorated with candy pumpkins or sprinkled with nonpareils.
No Bake Pie Recipe
I have always loved recipes that were quick, easy, and delicious. I love healthy desserts, and this pumpkin cream pie is a win-win for households who want delicious, quick and easy.
Greek yogurt is one of my go to foods for snacking, making berry smoothie bowls, and in this instance, making a no bake pumpkin cream pie! The original recipe called for pumpkin pie flavored Greek yogurt. If that is avaliable, great, if not, I will give you instructions on how to make this without the flavored yogurt.
The following are affiliate links. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Mini Graham Cracker Pie Crust, I used these.
Pumpkin Pie Greek Yogurt (or vanilla greek yogurt)
Candy pumpkins, this is a house that loves candy corn, pumpkins, and fall mix!
Fall sprinkles, this is what I used, or use any other fall colored jimmies you like.
- In a large bowl, combine the Greek yogurt, pumpkin, toffee bits, pumpkin pie spice and salt. Mix together until completely combined.
- Scoop two heaping tablespoons of filling into each individual pie crust. If you have some leftover, evenly distribute across crusts. Top with whipped cream and garnish with candy pumpkins and sprinkles. Serve immediately.
💭 Top Tips
- If 6 mini pies are still too many, these pies can be frozen after filling up to 3 months. Add the whip topping and garnishes when ready to eat.
- The pumpkin spice yogurt is not available year round and isn't guaranteed to be available from year to year. If you can't find it, then use vanilla greek yogurt in place of the pumpkin pie greek yogurt and add 1 teaspoon of Pumpkin Pie Spice to the filling.
- Substitute mini chocolate chips for the toffee bits.
- Make this a cream pie using different yogurt flavors. Try cherry yogurt with chocolate chips, banana yogurt with toffee pieces, or lemon yogurt with blueberries.
- Make the filling and serve it without the crust (lower carb and calorie).
More Pumpkin Dessert Recipes
*If you made this recipe, please give it a star rating*
Pumpkin Toffee Cream Pie
- In a large bowl, combine Greek yogurt, pumpkin, toffee bits, pumpkin pie spice and salt. Whisk until ingredients are all well blended.
- Scoop about two heaping tablespoons of filling into individual pie crusts. If you have some leftover, evenly distribute across crusts. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- To serve, top with whipped cream. Garnish with candy pumpkins and sprinkles (if using). Refrigerate until ready to serve.