Delicious, better for you, Fluffy Chocolate Fruit Dip is also very easy to put together and you only need four ingredients! This is the perfect #Choctoberfest recipe to share for one of your gatherings, and at the same time, you'll be sneaking in your greens with one of nature's super foods without anyone knowing!
Barlean's, one of this year's silver sponsors for #Choctoberfest, sent a package with some of their Chocolate Silk Greens, their Omega Chocolate Mint Swirl, and some Butter Flavored Coconut Oil for us to work with. All three products are winners in my opinion. I've taste tested all of them and impressed with the flavor and quality! The coconut oil is amazing on popcorn! For more information on the product and benefits of using it, be sure to check out their website!
Before I made anything with the greens, I decided to give them a taste just as a beverage by mixing with some almond milk so I could get an idea of sweetness and flavor. Then I spent the morning thinking about what else I could come up with that was simple yet still healthy.
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1-5.4 ounce container vanilla flavored greek yogurt
- 2 scoops Barlean's Chocolate Silk Greens
- ½ cup cool whip
- Blend together cream cheese, yogurt and greens until smooth. Fold in cool whip. Serve with your favorite dipping fruit.
- [img src="https://grumpyshoneybunch.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/label-26-184x300.png" width="184" height="300" class="aligncenter size-medium" title="label-26"]