This post is sponsored by Kraft-Heinz. All opinions are my own.
With all this fun going on around me, I really don't want to spend that much time heating up my kitchen making special treats for special occasions. I need to save time, money, and energy and still come out with a recipe that is going to make everyone happy and satisfied!
That is why I need to make this summer Grab.Go.Wow! Meal planning made easy saving time and money with Kraft Heinz products all found right in one spot! I found everything I needed to make my recipes right at Walmart. #GrabGoWow!
Nobody wants to bake in the heat so I decided that for our special weekend dinner I was going to serve up a no bake dessert recipe! Grumpy loves his strawberries and I love my blueberries so I decided to please us both with this Wave Your Flag Cheesecake!
Made super easy with store bought pound cake, strawberry flavored JELLO with fruit mixed in to make the first two layers.
Making the cheesecake filling is as easy as combining some sugar, PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese and COOL WHIP! Refrigerate until ready to eat and watch it disappear at meal time!
This recipes are perfect for all occasions, starting off with the first major holiday of summer, the 4th of July! Of course, you don't want to forget to wow your friends for birthdays, picnics or family reunions!
*If you made this Wave your Flag Cheesecake, please give it a star rating*
Wave your Flag Cheesecake
- 8 ounces cool whip topping , thawed
- 6 ounces JELLO-Strawberry Flavor Gelatin (two 3-ounce packages)
- 16 ounces PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese , softened
- 10.75 ounces pound cake , cut into 10 slices
- 4 cups strawberries , divided
- 1½ cups boiling water
- ice cubes
- 1 cup cold water
- 1⅓ cups blueberries , divided
- ¼ cup sugar
FOR THE CAKE
- Slice 1 cup of the strawberries and cut the remaining strawberries in half.
- Add the boiling water to the gelatin in large bowl and stir until dissolved.
- Add the ice to cold water to make 2 cups, add to the gelatin and stir until melted.
- Refrigerate for 5 minutes or until the jello has slightly thickened. Line the bottom of 13 x 9 dish with the pound cake.
- Stir the sliced strawberries and 1 cup of blueberries into the gelatin, then spoon the gelatin mixture onto the cake.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or until gelatin is firm.
FOR THE TOPPING
- Whisk the cream cheese and sugar together in large bowl until creamy. Stir in the cool whip.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the gelatin and decorate with strawberries and blueberries.