We definitely found a keeper for a smoothie fix. It isn't often I can get Grumpy to share a smoothie with me so I usually have to adapt the recipes for just one person. From now on, if I'm feeling like a smoothie I can pretty much bet Grumpy would be willing to have one with me. While it's not the sweet adult drink we had on our cruise, it is definitely a tasty healthy version that can be a good substitute when the craving hits!
Pina Colada Smoothie
- ½ cup fat free Greek yogurt
- ½ cup light coconut milk
- 2 tbsp unsweetened coconut flakes
- ½ cup frozen pineapple pieces
- Sugar free sweetener to taste
- 1 cup ice
- Blend the yogurt, coconut milk, coconut flakes, and pineapple pieces in blender until smooth and creamy.
- Add the sweeter (if using) and ice. Blend until frosty.
- Serve the smoothie with a garnish of pineapple and maraschino cherry.