This cheesecake is the perfect bite sized sweet to share with your fellow game day lovers. The crust is made of a Ritz cracker spread with some cold hot fudge sauce. You cover this with a NY Style Cheesecake Filling and top it off with a topping made with Ritz Peanut Butter mini's and drizzled with some Peanut Butter Caramel Fudge Drizzle. My mouth is just watering describing this to you!
I was born and raised a Northern New York Country girl. I also was fortunate enough to have parents who felt it was necessary to do things with their children - such as camping often on the weekends and vacationing to educational places. My parent's took us a lot of places when we were young. However, one place we never went was New York City. Maybe because we were just everyday country folk who thought city business was way too much for us and be overwhelmed. However, just a couple of years ago, we took a family vacation again and this time we went to New York City! Grumpy and I are now living only a little more than 2 hours from the city and my brother Steve and his family wanted to visit the city, so we made a family day trip of it. My cousin Ryan lives and works in NYC so his mom went with us and Ryan was our personal tour guide for the day.
At that time, Ryan lived right where he had the most perfect view of the Statue of Liberty. This photo was taken from the deck of his apartment. Unfortunately I only have the above photo handy because most my pics are on my old laptop which is not yet unpacked! So, this camera pic is really the only photo I have to show you other than this one of myself and Marc Forgione.
I went back to the city after that family visit to an event in NYC and was fortunate enough to eat at Marc Forgione's namesake restaurant. He created a meal based on childhood memories and each course was explained by him prior to us eating it. That was quite the experience for me and the food was absolutely out of this world.
I was very excited to be a part of this particular promotion and am super happy with the recipe I created. I have also tried several of the recipes that the other participant created - and haven't been disappointed by any of them! I still have a few more to go and one is actually going to happen today since I am home all day.
Which one of the awesome creations below do you want to try this year? I hope all of them!
Don't forget to check out my Amazon storefront for some of my favorite products!
When you make this recipe, please comment below and let me know what you think. I'd love it if you tag me on Instagram @grumpyshoneybunch or #grumpyshoneybunch so I can see your photos!
If you love this recipe, please leave a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ rating
Ritz NY Style Mini Crumb Cheesecake
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
FOR THE BOTTOM CRUST
- 24 ritz crackers , whole
- ½ cup hot fudge topping , cold
FOR THE CRUMB TOPPING
FOR THE FILLING
FOR THE PEANUT BUTTER CARAMEL DRIZZLE
- ½ cup smooth peanut butter
- ½ cup caramel topping
FOR THE BOTTOM CRUST
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Line the muffin tins with cupcake liners. Spread 1 teaspoon cold hot fudge sauce over top of cracker. Place cracker in paper lined muffin tin. Set aside.
FOR THE CRUMB TOPPING
- In a small bowl, combine the crushed Ritz Peanut Butter Cracker Bites, flour, light brown sugar, cinnamon, and melted butter until the mixture has a “wet” look. Set aside.
FOR THE CHEESECAKE
- In a large bowl, using an electric hand mixer, blend the cream cheese and sugar until creamy.
- Add the egg yolk and eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Mix in sour cream, lemon juice, vanilla extract, and butter and mix until incorporated.
- Pour the cheesecake batter into the paper lined muffin tin over top of the fudge topped cracker until about ¾ full. You will use approximately ⅓ cup of batter per muffin tin.
- Place the cheesecakes in preheated oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove the cheesecakes and evenly distribute crumb topping over each individual cake. Return to the oven and continue to bake for another 25 minutes. Crumb topping will be browned and a toothpick inserted into cheesecake will come out dry.
- Remove cheesecakes from oven and allow to cool
completely. Once cooled, transfer to storage container and place in
refrigerator and refrigerate up to 2 hours.
FOR THE CARAMEL SAUCE
- In a 2 cup microwave safe glass measuring cup, add the peanut butter and caramel sauce. Microwave for 30 seconds. Remove from microwave and stir to combine. Microwave another 30 seconds, remove from microwave and stir. Drizzle the peanut butter caramel sauce over top of cheesecakes.