Summer calls for fruity drinks and keeping cool with a frosty cocktail. This Peach Mojito recipe is one of the best ways to refresh! Made with peach puree, rum and lime combined with a little sugar and mint topped off with club soda!
This peach mojito recipe got a 5 star rating from guests, you cannot beat the freshness and flavors in this frosty beverage. Perfect for chilling out and bringing on the weekend on hot summer nights.
❤️ Why you'll love it
✔️ It is a refreshing peach cocktail to cool down with and wind down for the weekend.
✔️ Fresh peaches made into peach puree give this drink incredible fresh flavor.
✔️ It is an easy mojito recipe using fresh ingredients.
Fresh peaches, choose peaches that are fragrant and give a little when squeezed.
Fresh mint leaves
Lime juice, best if squeezed fresh
White rum, I prefer a white rum for this recipe, but gold rum can be used also.
- Place peaches in a blender or food processor and process until smooth. Transfer the peach puree to a fine sieve and press thru to remove solids into a bowl, discard solids.
- Combine lime juice, sugar, and mint in a cocktail shaker. Using the muddler, crush juice mixture with a wooden muddler or the back of a long spoon. Set aside for about 20 minutes (this give the sugar time to dissolve). Stir in club soda and peach juice. Serve over crushed ice. Garnish with mint sprigs, if desired.
Blender or food processor
Store any extra ingredients in the fridge up to 3 days.
- Substitute canned peach nectar for the peaches.
- Make this mojito recipe with your favorite fresh fruit in place of the peaches. Fresh mangos, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, or blackberries are great choices.
- Use a sugar free sweetener in place of the granulated sugar to reduce carbs and calories.
- For an extra frosty peach mojito, puree and strain the peaches ahead of time and then freeze the puree in an ice cube tray, then instead of a cocktail shaker, process in a blender for a frozen beverage.
📚 Related Recipes
🍽 Serve with…
Serve these Peach Mojitos with some of your favorite appetizers. Some of my favorites are Vegetarian Stuffed Mushrooms, Chicken BBQ Nachos, and Fiesta Tortilla Roll Bites
🏫 The last word
The granulated sugar is the ingredient that aids in releasing the oils from the mint leaves when "muddling" the mint. The sugars dissolve as the mint is muddles and the oils from the mint is what gives the mojito that fresh flavor.
Don't forget to check out my Amazon storefront for some of my favorite products!
When you make this recipe, please comment below and let me know what you think. I'd love it if you tag me on Instagram @grumpyshoneybunch or #grumpyshoneybunch so I can see your photos!
If you love this recipe, please leave a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ rating
- Mesh sieve
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 large peaches , coarsely chopped and peeled
- ½ cup fresh lime juice
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ¼ cup mint leaves , packed
- 1 cups white rum
- 2 cups club soda , chilled
- crushed ice
- mint sprigs , optional
- Place peaches in a blender or food processor; process until smooth. Press peach puree through a fine sieve into a bowl; discard solids.
- Combine lime juice, sugar, and mint in a large measuring cup; crush juice mixture with a wooden muddler or the back of a long spoon.
- Set aside for about 20 minutes (this give the sugar time to dissolve). Stir in club soda and peach juice. Serve over crushed ice. Garnish with mint sprigs, if desired.
The 1844 House is a wonderful place to have dinner...the owners Brian and Jenny are so thoughtful and the food is excellent.
Tasty Eats At Home
Oh these could be dangerous! I love a good mojito, and I adore peaches. Hmm, I might just have everything to make this at home!
Duchess of Fork
This drink sounds amazing! My husband and I both adore a good mojito. Yum!
You know... I love mojitos... I should have planted mint this year! This looks like a perfect flavor combination.
Oh, wow. That sounds fabulous! I definitely need to pick up some extra peaches and some mint when I go shopping this week. =)
I absolutely love mojitos and have never tried a peach variation. GREAT summer recipe! 🙂
Oh what a perfect summer drink 🙂
Yum! I love peach too. I have always wanted to go to the 1844 house.
This could make my day right about now. The perfect summer drink.