Marinated & Grilled Venison Tenderloin is full of flavor with a homemade marinade that has a little bite of garlic and sweet of brown sugar in the soy and worcestershire sauce. This "manly recipe" in celebration of Father's Day was made to honor my dad in every way!
Marinated and Grilled Venison Tenderloin
- ¼ cup Balsamic Vinegar
- ¼ cup Worcestershire Sauce
- ¼ cup coconut aminos
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 teaspoons golden monkfruit
- 1 lb venison tenderloin
- Trim meat of any silverskin and cut into ¾" steaks.
- Mix marinade in glass measuring cup and stir until sugar dissolves.
- Place meat in a ziploc bag and pour marinade over top. Seal and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Pre-heat grill on high for 10 minutes. When grill is hot, place the tenderloins on the grill and immediately turn the heat down to medium high.
- Grill for 3 minutes on each side. This should give you a medium rare piece of meat and the most melt in your mouth tender tasty grilled venison tenderloin!