The peaches I have had this year have been absolutely amazing. I love the fresh, sweet, juicy flavor of a ripe peach that isn't spoiled by a mealy texture when you take a bite! Since the peaches had been so good this year, I decided to try my hand at grilling them! These Grilled Peaches with Agave Lime Cream were the perfect dinner treat for us last week.
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- ½ tablespoon agave
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cardamom
- dash of salt
- 2 medium peaches, pitted and halved
- cooking spray
- ¼ cup plain fat-free Greek yogurt
- juice of 1 lime
- ⅛ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ tablespoon agave
- ½ cup blueberries
- Combine melted butter, agave, cardamom, and salt in medium sized bowl. Add peach halves and toss to coat. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Heat grill pan over medium heat. Coat with cooking spray. Arrange peachs on hot pan and grill 2 minutes on each side or until grill marks appear.
- Combine yogurt, lime juice, ½ tablespoon agave and vanilla in a small bowl. Serve with peaches, top with blueberries.
- Yield: serves 2 (2 peach halves = 1 serving)
This looks so yummy! We just moved into a new house and we're pretty sure the trees in the front are peach trees. We're excited to see if anything comes of it this year, and we'll give this a try!
Peaches are now on my shopping list, can't wait to try these this weekend. I have yet to try agave, I need to give it a try.
Beautiful grilled peaches, Shelby! I bet that cardamom adds just the perfect amount of flavor!
I love grilled peaches, and these look wonderful!
KC the Kitchen Chopper
I'm seeing lots of grilled peach recipes lately. Your Grilled Peaches with Agave Lime Cream with the added healthful blueberries sounds like the one I'll try. Thanks Shelby. How's The Hubby doing? and you? Pinned your board.
Life Tastes Good
I love grilled peaches and these look sooo good! I love the cream!
These look delicious! I bet that lime was wonderful in the cream!
Michele @ Flavor Mosaic
These look delicious. I have never grilled peaches. I'm going to have to try them.