Today I want to share with you some favorite pork chop recipes from the #SundaySupper line up last week! I absolutely love finding easy to make recipes and I love finding easy to make pork chop recipes! I'm so excited about them that I have to share with you my pick of the crop for recipes that fit my flavor profiles and are my top picks!
- Quick and Easy Maple Glazed Pork Chops - Sprinkles and SproutsThese chops are the first on my list to make. Like ASAP! I love how beautifully browned the chop is and that maple glaze is a winner in my book. Being a girl from a maple producing family, I have always enjoyed pure maple syrup and nothing can beat that!
- Cider Braised Pork Chops - Caroline's CookingThe magic words for me with this recipe were hard cider and bacon. Add some apples and pork and you are bound to have a winner of a meal!
- Slow Cooker BBQ Pork Chops - Big Bears WifeAnytime you put pork in the slow cooker, you are guaranteed to have a succulent meal come out! These chops are a surefire winner to have ready when you get home from work and can have dinner on the table quickly!
- Braised Pork Chops in Country Gravy - Grumpy's Honeybunch
These chops have been in my recipe repertoire for a long time now. Easy and delicious and guaranteed to not come out dry. Not to mention, they are on the lower calorie end for a chop with gravy!
- Easy Cilantro Lime Pork Chops - Cooking Chat
Cilantro and lime have long been favorite flavors for me. I have to try this recipe just because it has those two words in it!
- Pork Chops Dijonnaise - That Skinny Chick Can Bake
Don't these chops just look like they are perfect for guests? So simple to make and so full of flavor with the seasoning and sauce. This is an impressive meal!
- Chili Rubbed Pork Chops with Apricot Ginger Glaze - Life Tastes Good
Did someone say sweet heat?! You can just see that delicious chili and apricot glaze coating that chop making it want you to grab that fork and take that bite. I cannot wait to try this one either!
- Skillet Tuscan Pork - A "Mindfull" Mom
This one pot meal is not only gorgeous but full of flavor! Another meal you can make with little effort to impress your guests!
You won't want to miss next week’s #SundaySupper where we’ll be sharing Easy Mardi Gras Recipes! Until then, here are some more recipes for you to pursue and let me know what your favorite pork chop recipes would be!
- Braised Orange Tomato Pork Chops by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Braised Pork Chops with Country Gravy by Grumpy's Honeybunch
- Breakfast Chops by Palatable Pastime
- Brown Sugar and Balsamic Glazed Pork Chops by My Sweet Savings
- Chili Rubbed Pork Chops with Apricot Ginger Glaze by Life Tastes Good
- Cider Braised Pork Chops with Apple and Rutabaga by Caroline’s Cooking
- Creamy Apple Pork Chops by Savory Experiments
- Easy Cilantro Lime Pork Chops by Cooking Chat
- Easy One Pan Oven Roasted Pork Chops by Pies and Plots
- Easy Oven Baked & Breaded Pork Chops by Hardly A Goddess
- Fontina Pork Chops with Mushroom Sauce by Soulfully Made
- Fried Pork Chops by Bottom Left of the Mitten
- Grilled Boneless Pork Chops with Broccoli Rabe by Simple and Savory
- Grilled Pork Chops with a Strawberry Balsamic Glaze by Recipes Food and Cooking
- Indian-Spiced Pork Chop Potato Skillet by Sunday Supper Movement
- Japanese-Style Pork Chops Tonkatsu by Asian In America
- Mom’s Cornflake Pork Chops by A Day in the Life on the Farm
- Mushroom Smothered Pork Chops over Noodles by Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
And More Pork Chops
- One Pan Pesto Pork Chops by Cricket’s Confections
- Pork & Peppers Stir Fry by Wholistic Woman
- Pork Chops Dijonnaise by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Pork Chops with Dirty Rice by Turnips 2 Tangerines
- Pork Chops, Peperoncini and Potatoes by Tramplingrose
- Prosciutto Wrapped Brie and Onion Stuffed Pork Chops by The Freshman Cook
- Quick Brine Pork Chops with Brown Sugar Glaze by Sew You Think You Can Cook
- Quick Easy Maple Glazed Pork Chops by Sprinkles and Sprouts
- Skillet Tuscan Pork Chops by A Mind “Full” Mom
- Slow Cooker BBQ Pork Chops by Big Bear’s Wife
- Slow Cooker Pork Chops with Mushroom Sauce by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures
- Spicy Maple-Glazed Pork Chops with Jalapeno Cheese Grits by The Weekend Gourmet
- Vietnamese Grilled Pork Chop by Brunch-n-Bites
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter on Sunday! We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm ET. Follow the #SundaySupper hashtag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat. To get more great Sunday Supper Recipes, visit our website or check out our Pinterest board. Would you like to join the Sunday Supper Movement? It’s easy. You can sign up by clicking here: Sunday Supper Movement.
Wow looking at all these I may start to eat meat again! WOW!!!!!!!!
My husband loves pork chops and I am always looking for new ways to make them. Thanks for this round-up. Can't wait to make them.
Dorothy at Shockingly Delicious
You can do so much with pork chops! I'm printing out some of these ideas!
The braised pork chops in country gravy have my husband's name all over them! Pinning!
The Food Hunter
What a great collection. I plan to try them all!
There were so many great ideas shared, and some great photos too, as you've shared (and thanks for including mine!)