I'm always game for finding new recipes that include bananas. I almost always have them around the house and more likely than not, they will get overripe before we eat them all. That has been especially true lately because we have been gone the last couple of weekends visiting Grumpy's family. The second weekend we went back to help deliver the new living room furniture we bought for Grumpy's mom!
- ⅓ cup Brown Sugar Blend (I used Truvia)
- ½ cup mashed ripe banana
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon rum
- ¾ cup flour
- 1 cup whole oats
- ½ cup flaked sweetened coconut
- ½ cup golden raisins
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. In a large mixing bowl, add brown sugar, banana, mayonnaise, and rum and mix with a hand mixer until well blended.
- In a medium sized bowl combine flour, oats, coconut, raisins, walnuts, baking powder, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredient mixture and stir until just combined.
- Drop dough using large cookie scoop (about ¼ cup of dough) on parchment lined cookie sheet. Bake at 350 for 19-22 minutes. Cool completely.
These not only look amazing but sound so good! I'm going to be finding time to make this very soon!
These sound super good! I've never done a recipe with rum.
Kristin @ Dizzy Busy and Hungry!
Banana Rum Coconut...oh my! That sounds simply scrumptious! The mayo is an interesting ingredient as well - I have to try this!