Jalapeno Chicken Sausage and Tortellini Soup
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Heat Dutch oven with ½ teaspoon of oil to coat and saute chicken sausage until browned and internal heat is 165 degrees. Remove from pan and slice into small pieces and set aside.
- While your sausage is cooking, mince your garlic cloves. Heat remaining oil in pan, add garlic and saute for 30 seconds, stir in wine and broth and bring to a boil.
- Cook for about 2 minutes then add tortellini.
- Simmer for another 5 minutes and then stir in spinach and tomato. Cook until the spinach wilts, about 2 minutes.
- Return sauteed sausage pieces to the soup, cook for an additional 5 minutes.