This Keto No Bake Cheesecake with Strawberries is the perfect dessert recipe for you to make when you don't want to involve the oven. It has an almond flour crust flavored with cinnamon. And a rich and creamy filling made with whipped cream, cream cheese, and sour cream. Topped off with fresh strawberries for a delicious 5 net carb dessert.
When you need a dessert for your next family dinner, then this Easy No Bake Cheesecake recipe is an excellent idea. It takes only 15 minutes to make and needs 4 hours in the fridge to set. Other than the wait, it is easy peasy and everyone will love this recipe.
A Keto No Bake Cheesecake for my picky eater
Nothing hits the spot like a smooth and creamy easy No Bake Keto Cheesecake recipe. My mom made a no bake cheesecake that involved pudding mix. That was fine and dandy for me as a child, but as an adult who has changed their diet, it's not so kosher anymore.
I decided that I wanted to make a version of that no bake cheesecake my mom used to make. So, I set about to figure out the best way to do so. It turned out my granddaughter loved this version more than the cheesecake my son had at home. Grumpy on the other hand, finished off the last piece.
I love that heavy whipped cream is approved for a low carb keto diet. There are no worries about the fat in this recipe. As a matter of fact, it is encouraged to get your fats on keto. So, when thinking about what dessert recipe to make for your family dinner, this should be an easy choice.
A no bake almond flour crust
My mom always made her cheesecake with a graham cracker crumb crust. Since graham crackers are made with flour, I had to find a different route. I found that a graham cracker crust was not the only no bake crust that could be delicious. Almond flour turned out to be the perfect ingredient to use for a quick and easy no bake crust.
My favorite thing about using almond flour is you don't have to cook it. Because it is just finely ground almonds, it is completely safe to do so. For the crust, you mix the ingredients together and pressed into the bottom of the tart pan. Then, it goes in the refrigerator to set while no bake cheesecake filling is being made.
What you need to make this keto friendly cheesecake recipe
Almond Flour: I do have a favorite almond flour, but any almond flour should work for this recipe.
Melted Butter: I went with salted butter and just skipped adding salt to the crust portion. If you use unsalted and want to add salt, ½ teaspoon should do the job.
Heavy Whipping Cream: Make sure you buy the container that says heavy cream, not light whipping cream.
Sweetener: I used this powdered monkfruit erythritol blend in the cheesecake filling. Powdered sugar is always my choice for sugar free no bake recipes that are going to be whipped into cream. For the crust, I used a granulated monkfruit erythritol blend.
Sour Cream and Cream Cheese: Be sure to use a full-fat version of both. Low fat and light versions have modified cornstarch in it which is avoided on the keto diet.
Almond Extract: My very favorite type of flavoring is almond. If you don't like almond, you can easily substitute vanilla extract.
Strawberries: I always buy fresh fruit to make my sauces and strawberries are one of the easiest to use.
Equipment needed to make this recipe
You will need a couple of different bowls for this recipe. A good sturdy bowl to whip up the cream cheese filling, and another bowl to whip the heavy cream. I wash the bowl I made the crust in and used the same bowl to mix together the cream cheese filling.
Electric Hand Mixer: Somewhere between old fashioned and modern. I don't use a hand whisk and prefer the hand mixer to make whipping cream. An Immersion blender works great also. You might also want to try Some may use a blender, but I find that you can make butter way to easily when doing so.
Tips for a successful cheesecake recipe
- The cream cheese should be room temperature to blend easily. I do not recommend microwaving it to soften for this recipe.
- Be sure the heavy whipped cream is cold and not at room temperature.
- Make sure the beaters on the hand mixer and the mixing bowl is clean. I use this silicone prep bowl to make whipped cream in.
- Use a silicone spatula to easily spread the crust into the bottom of the tart pan
- Make sure to refrigerate the cheesecake at least 4 hours before serving. If you want to eat it sooner, then freeze it for at least 1 hour.
Other Keto No-Bake Dessert Recipes you may like
Chocolate Peanut Butter Fat Bombs are like the best no bake cookie recipe ever! I no longer miss the old version and this one is super easy to make, and good for you too.
This may be called Strawberry Fluff Salad, but this is really a dessert. It is the most delicious fat bomb out there and my oldest son couldn't stop raving about this one.
This Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake should be called kiss me cake. Grumpy was ready to give the creator of this recipe a big old smooch.
Chocolate Raspberry Truffles are so creamy and chocolatey and full of raspberry flavor. This sugar-free dessert is one of the best candy recipes I have made to date.
Strawberry Rhubarb Chia Pudding is a must-make recipe. I love the freshness of the fruit and the layering is very eye appealing.
Creamsicle fans (like my dad) will love these No Bake Creamsicle Bars.
I am a fan of mini desserts, and I also love Nutella. This recipe for this Keto Nutella Cheesecake is the absolute best one out there.
Keto No Bake Cheesecake
FOR THE CRUST
- 1-½ cups almond flour
- ¼ cup granulated monkfruit erythritol blend
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
FOR THE NO BAKE CHEESECAKE FILLING
- 1-½ cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 cups powdered monkfruit erythritol blend divided
- 1 8 ounce cream cheese, at room temperature
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- In a large bowl, mix together the almond flour, sweetener, cinnamon, and melted butter until completely combined. Press the cheesecake crust into the bottom of the tart or springform pan. Place the assembled crust in the refrigerator.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and ⅔ cup powdered sweetener with a hand mixer until creamy.
- Add the sour cream, lemon juice, and almond extract and mix until combined. Set aside.
- In another mixing bowl, whip the remaining powdered sweetener with the heavy cream for 1 minute, or until stiff peaks form.
- Fold the heavy whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until combined.
- Transfer the cheesecake filling to the tart pan and spread evenly with a silicone spatula. Refrigerate for 4 hours.