This shop for has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc and it's advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BigGameAdvantEdge #CollectiveBias. This content is for readers who are 21 and over. Recipe created for this shop is BBQ Chicken Nacho Plate.
BBQ Chicken Nacho Plate is made of Tyson Anytizer Popcorn Chicken coated in a spicy sweet barbecue sauce layered atop a bed of lettuce and Tostitos Multi-grain tortilla chips. Topped with a melty cheese sauce and Greek yogurt then sprinkle fresh vegetables over top all served with a bottle of Coors Light on the side!
This BBQ Chicken Nacho Plate will be the perfect dish to serve Grumpy and I while watching the big game this year. We will be partying in style with this yummy dish!
Grumpy and I went on a shopping trip last weekend to Clifton Park. We don't go up that way often because it is a little bit of a distance for us, but after a season of no shopping (in other words, hunting season), it was time to get Grumpy out the door and into some stores! One of our stops was at Market 32.
I am in awe of this store and absolutely love shopping there! While there, I decided to grab some Coors Light, Grumpy's beer of choice. I also purchased some Tyson Anytizer Chicken Poppers, Manwich, and Frito-Lay Multi-grain Tostito's. I had an idea in mind for the recipe I am sharing with you today that I wanted to give a test run!
This recipe is a great meal for two, but would make a great appetizer round for 4-6 should you happen to have some friends over to watch the big game with you this year! Oh, and if you happen to be out shopping for a game day gathering, be sure to grab the Wing and Pizza deal at Price Chopper! You get 2 single topping pizzas and 2 pounds of wings for just $22.99!
Making this recipe is so easy and the result tastes like you ordered out!
I started by pre-heating the oven for the Tyson Anytizer Popcorn Chicken.
Next I started my BBQ sauce on the stove top. I used the Manwich sauce, some brown sugar substitute, and some chili pepper flakes.
While the Tyson Anytizer Chicken Poppers were in the oven and the BBQ sauce was simmering, I prepared the fresh veggies.
Make your cheese sauce in the microwave and when the Tyson Anytizer Popcorn Chicken is done, the sauce should be ready. You will coat the chicken in the sauce, add your layers and serve! Feel free to double the recipe if your making this as an appetizer for more than 4 people.
- 6 oz Tyson Anytizer Popcorn Chicken
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar substitute
- 1 - 15.5 ounce can Manwich
- ½ teaspoon chili pepper flakes
- ½ cup shredded colby jack
- 1 tablespoon almond milk (or regular milk)
- 2 cups chopped lettuce
- ¼ cup chopped tomato
- ¼ cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 green onion, chopped
- thin slices jalapeno pepper
- 2 ounces Frito-Lay Tostito Multi-Grain Scoops
- Cook Tyson Anytizer Popcorn Chicken as directed on packaging.
- Pour Manwich sauce in medium sized saucepan. Add chili pepper flakes and brown sugar substitute. Stir to combine. Bring to a low simmer over low heat.
- Prepare tomatoes, onion, jalapeno, and lettuce.
- Melt colby jack cheese and milk in the microwave in 30 second intervals. This should take only about 60 seconds total.
- Layer platter with chips, top with lettuce, chicken, cheese sauce, tomatoes, onion, jalapeno and Greek Yogurt. Serves 2 as a meal and 4-6 as appetizer.
Because of such a great experience that I had purchasing Miller/Coors at Price Chopper/Market 32, and the great drinks & fun times shared with Grumpy, I always make sure to get Miller/Coors at "My Place" "Maxi's & "Yanni's" in the Capital Region of New York.