This is the second meal I made with my 5-Ingredient Pulled Pork that I made last week. These Pulled Pork Nachos can be an amazing appetizer for guests or it can be a main course meal for a lighter dinner.

Pulled Pork Nachos
When I was at Trader Joe’s last week I grabbed a bag of the Sweet Potato Tortilla Chips.  If you can get your hands on these, I highly recommend them!  These were perfect for our Pulled Pork Nachos.
I found the recipe for the nachos on myrecipes.com, but I adapted it to suit my own taste and to accomodate what I did have in my pantry.  I really wanted to make the Queso Blanco Dip from Marion, of Life Tastes Good, but it was a weeknight and I’m short on time during the week.  So, I just took the easy way out and grabbed a jar of queso dip at the store.  I am going to try Marion’s recipe soon though, I swear I am!
Pulled Pork Nachos
We will definitely have these again.  I loved everything about them!  Grumpy had no problem eating these either and such a great easy throw together meal for a weeknight!
Pulled Pork Nachos
Author: Grumpy’s Honeybunch
Prep time:
Total time:
Ingredients
  • Tortilla chips (sweet potato ones if you can find them!)
  • 1 cup canned kidney beans, rinsed and drained
  • 1 cups pork from 5 ingredient slow cooker pulled pork, warmed
  • 1/2 cup salsa
  • 1/3 cup chopped tomatoes
  • 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
  • 1/4 cup sliced black olives
  • 1 green onion, sliced
  • 1 avocado, diced
  • 1 jalapeno pepper, thinly sliced
  • 1/2 cup queso, warmed
  • lime wedges
Instructions
  1. Place a layer of tortilla chips on two plates and spread out evenly.
  2. Top with each plate with warmed pork, salsa, tomatoes, black olives, green onion, avocado, jalapeno and cilantro.
  3. Squeeze 1/2 lime over plates, drizzle with queso, and serve.

1. Linda Mire October 15, 2014 at 1:41 pm - Reply

Sweet Potato Tortilla Chips sound really good and they would pair well with the pulled pork and other ingredients. Looks delicious!

2. marye October 15, 2014 at 1:47 pm - Reply

When you say nachos you get my attention. Love these!

3. Michelle Nahom October 15, 2014 at 2:11 pm - Reply

Looks like a perfect dinner to me!

4. Patsy K October 15, 2014 at 4:16 pm - Reply

We love nachos using leftover meat from other meals! I'm all over making this a meal!

5. Sandra Shaffer October 16, 2014 at 2:51 am - Reply

I'm going to look for those tortilla chips the next time I'm at Trader Joe's! This meal looks delicious!

6. Sherri Jo October 16, 2014 at 9:36 am - Reply

What a great idea! Love the sound of those chips with pork! Shelby, you are brilliant <3

7. Mandee Pogue October 16, 2014 at 5:39 pm - Reply

I have never heard of sweet potato chips before! I will have to track them down and try this recipe! PINNING!

8. From Valeries Kitchen October 16, 2014 at 7:14 pm - Reply

I love TJ's and will absolutely be looking for those Sweet Potato Tortilla Chips next time I'm there. I love the idea of using pulled pork for nachos. This looks so good!

9. Amber @ Fit Foodie Runs October 19, 2014 at 11:40 am - Reply

Not only are is your recipe budget-friendly but one my whole family will enjoy! (THANK YOU!!!!) I can't wait to make this!

10. Anonymous October 11, 2019 at 2:16 pm - Reply