Smokehouse Steak Quiche is a quick, easy, and delicious recipe that is perfect for breakfast, lunch, or dinner! Fresh veggies, a grain packet, and flavor packet in the the Smokehouse Brussels Sprouts Mann's Nourish Bowl are all a part of this delicious recipe! While the bowl is a meal on its own, it turned out to be an amazing part of my quiche recipe.
This post is sponsored by Nourish Bowls in conjunction with a social media campaign through Sunday Supper LLC. All opinions are my own.
It can be really challenging for me when it comes to meals during the week, I want to provide healthy, delicious meals for Grumpy and me that don't make a mess in my kitchen. I also need quick because I hate to take too much of what is left of my evening hours. The last thing I want to do is have a bunch of dishes to wash after I spent time making dinner and then have little relax time before its time to go to bed.
Being that we are late diners, it is even more important for our meals to be healthy. Our evening meal usually consists of a lean protein and vegetable. So, when I saw Mann's Nourish Bowls, I knew I had found a winner. Three minutes in the microwave, add some lean protein, and you have a complete meal.
While enjoying my Smokehouse Brussels Sprouts Nourish Bowl for lunch one day, I realized that I could use the bowl as ingredients in a quiche for a meal and make muffin quiches that I could take to work with me for breakfast or lunch.
To make my Smokehouse Steak Quiche, I added to the cooked Mann's Nourish Bowl: cooked stir-fried lean beef (cut into cubes), reduced fat cheddar, eggs, almond milk, and a little salt and pepper.
This recipe made 8 muffin sized quiche (2 quiche per serving) and went great with a side salad of tomatoes, cucumbers and herbed goat cheese salad!
I'm so excited to have found Mann's Nourish Bowls for quick, easy, and nutritious meals and so is Sunday Supper! Today (January 22, 2017) there will be a Facebook live on the Sunday Supper Page at 4pmEST. Family Foodie is making one of her famous breakfast bowls using Nourish Bowls and at the end of the video a winner will be selected from the comment section to win a prize pack from Nourish Bowls! Make sure to be there to get in on the action and a chance to win!
Be sure to follow Mann's on their social channels!
Website | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest | YouTube
- 1 Mann's Smokehouse Brussels Sprouts Nourish Bowl
- 1 cup cooked lean steak, cut into cubes
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup reduced fat cheddar cheese
- ½ cup almond milk
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook Nourish Bowl according to package directions. Set aside and allow to cool, about 10 minutes.
- Stir into Nourish Bowl, the steak cubes, eggs, cheddar cheese, milk, salt and pepper making sure to blend well.
- Place ½ cup portions of mixture into muffin tin cups that has been coated with cooking spray.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until center of quiche no longer is wet.
- Cooking for One with Mann’s Nourish Bowls by Take A Bite Out of Boca
- Easiest Southwest Chipotle Tacos by Recipes Food and Cooking
- Easy Curry Cauliflower Rice Bowl with Egg by Renee’s Kitchen Adventures
- Gluten Free Family Dinner with Nourish Bowls by Cricket’s Confections
- Healthy Dinner Solutions for the Late-Shift by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Healthy Eating on the Go by Wholistic Woman
- How to Eat Like a Foodie and Stay Healthy by Go Epicurista
- How to Eat Well When You Don’t Feel Up To It by Monica’s Table
- How to Fit Veggies into a Jam-Packed Week with Nourish Bowls by Casa de Crews
- How To Prepare Fresh Healthy Meals In A Snap by Dizzy Busy and Hungry
- Keeping Fit with a Pesky Sweet Tooth by That Skinny Chick Can Bake
- Monterey Risotto Enchiladas by Moore or Less Cooking
- Nourishing a Healthy Soul by Family Foodie
- Olive Oil-Poached Salmon Over Cauli-Rice Curry by Culinary Adventures with Camilla
- Sesame Sriracha Bowl with Kimchi Tofu by kimchi MOM
- Smokehouse Brussels Sprouts with Shrimp by Cooking Chat
- Smokehouse Steak Quiche by Grumpy’s Honeybunch
- Southwest Chipotle Tuna Bowls with Pico De Gallo by Simple and Savory
- Southwest Chipotle Grilled Chicken Bowl by The Chef Next Door
- Southwest Chipotle Pulled Pork Naan Bread Pizza by The Freshman Cook
Plus meet Gina Nucci, aka Gina Broccolini, one of the third generation family owners of Mann Packing - the creators of Nourish Bowls - in a Sunday Supper Movement Interview
PIN IT - Pin Smokehouse Steak Quiche!
What a great way to get your veggies in on the go!
Cindys Recipes and Writings
I love these for a brunch! Delicious!
I'm constantly on the go and these are perfect for breakfast or a snack. Thanks for the inspiration!
Kristin @ Dizzy Busy and Hungry
I love these mini-quiches! They look great!
Fun, easy and yummy! Will use this! Awesome Shelby!
Glad you like it Jean! The nourish bowls are so delicious and pair so well with beef!!
I could eat these gems ANY time of day!!! What a great way to add veggies to a quiche recipe.
What a fabulous idea! Got to try these soon.
WOW these look super yummy!!!!