Pumpkin Spice Caramel Corn Snack Mix is full of fall fun flavor that is just right for your Halloween parties! Have fun bagging it up in gift bags to send home with your guests and don't forget to set a spooky scene on your table with this snack mix!
Flavors of Fall with LorAnn Oils
I recently received a few oils and an emulsion from LorAnn Oils. I love that they have many different delicious flavored oils that are perfect for baking and candy making. The oils are more potent then traditional extracts so a little bit of flavor goes a long way!
They also sell bakery emulsions that are perfect for cakes, cookies, and frostings and another great factor with the emulsions - they water based instead of alcohol based like most extracts so your flavor is not lost when baking!
A family favorite: Pumpkin Spice Caramel Corn Snack Mix
Since I think Pumpkin and Caramel are a fall match made in heaven, I went with a treat that made me think halloween. When I was a little girl (many moons ago) my favorite treat I would get would be homemade sweet and salty popcorn balls from one of our neighbors.
I also love anything pumpkin and with the pumpkin craze upon us now, I couldn't help but take two of my favorite things and put them together in this Pumpkin Spice Caramel Corn Snack Mix!
The photos might seem a little eerie but don't let them scare you away! This Pumpkin Spice Caramel Corn is absolutely delicious. So much so that when I got up the next morning and took a peek in the container (I was not going to eat, I was going to take to work......promise!) I found out I would not be taking it to work at all.
The caramel corn did not seem to scare Grumpy away any either. Ahem. The bowl was pretty much empty of caramel corn. Really Grumpy?! Note to self: Never leave something yummy on the counter or anywhere in Grumpy's reach when I plan to take the treat to work to share!
- Pumpkin Biscotti
- Pumpkin Spice Fudge
- Soft Pumpkin Cookies
- Pumpkin Spice Cake Roll
- Pumpkin Scones
- Caramel Popcorn Balls
Don't forget to check out my Amazon storefront for some of my favorite products!
When you make this recipe, please comment below and let me know what you think. I'd love it if you tag me on Instagram @grumpyshoneybunch or #grumpyshoneybunch so I can see your photos!
If you love this recipe, please leave a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ rating
Pumpkin Spice Caramel Corn Snack Mix
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees. Make your popcorn in the method you prefer. I prefer to air pop mine. Place in a large oven roaster and remove any unpopped kernels.
- In a l2 quart saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter. Mix in the sugar until completely moistened. Bring to a slow boil and boil for approximately 2-3 minutes. If you boil too long, your sauce will harden too quickly on you. If using a candy thermometer the temperature should be about 250-300 degrees.
- Remove from heat and add the Pumpkin Spice Flavor, salt, and baking soda. The syrup will bubble up with the baking soda, don't be alarmed!
- Slowly pour the caramel sauce over the popcorn and stir to combine.
- Continue stirring until the kernels are well coated.
- Bake the caramel corn for 60 minutes, stirring every 10-15 minutes to prevent clumps.
- Cool completely and store in an airtight container.