FOR THE SCONES
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a food processor, add flour through ginger. Place lid on the processor and process a couple of times to mix the dry ingredients.
- Mix the pumpkin puree, heavy cream, and egg together. Pour into the food processor and process until ball forms.
- Remove dough from processor and place on lightly floured board. Pat dough out into a round until dough is about 1 inch thick.
- Cut dough with a pizza cutter into 8 pieces – just like you would a pizza.
- Place scones on a parchment-lined cookie sheet. Bake at 425 for 14 minutes. Remove from oven and cool.
- To make the glaze, mix together 1cup powdered sugar and 2 tablespoons cinnamon bun flavored coffee creamer. Spoon glaze onto cooled scones. Let sit until glaze hardens.
- To make the spiced drizzle, mix together the pumpkin, cinnamon bun flavored creamer, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and cloves. Add powdered sugar. Add more sugar or creamer as needed to make of drizzling consistency (should be thicker than the glaze). Let sit until drizzle has dried. Store in an airtight container.