These Gluten Free Strawberry Muffins with Lemon Glaze are full of strawberries with a light and fresh lemon glaze. They are easy to make and ready in just 30 minutes!
Recently I found a little farm stand nearby that sells fresh strawberries! There is nothing more exciting than to see the fresh berries pop onto the market in June! I expect you will see a few strawberry recipes popping up around here in the near future! These Gluten Free Strawberry Muffins are no exception.
I found a recipe over at allrecipes.com and used that as an inspiration in creating this Strawberry Muffin recipe. The recipe on allrecipes was not gluten free, so I decided to try my hand at it and see what I could come up with.
I found that while I do prefer my regular "glutenized" muffins over a gluten free muffin, these were still pretty delicious! The texture on this muffin is a little different than a muffin made with regular flour. If I had to eat gluten free, I would probably not be suffering a whole lot! When making this recipe again, I would increase the eggs to 2 for the added fat and moisture next time so if you try these, I do suggest you do the same! Enjoy!
Pin it! Gluten Free Strawberry Muffins with Lemon Glaze!
Gluten Free Strawberry Muffins with Lemon Glaze
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- ¼ cup canola oil
- ⅓ cup almond milk
- ⅓ cup agave syrup
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1¾ cup gluten free flour
- 1 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- ⅓ cup powdered sugar
- 1 lemon juiced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a muffin tin with 8 cupcake liners.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together canola oil, almond milk, agave, egg, and vanilla extract.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, stir together gluten free flour, salt, and baking powder.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and stir until just combined.
- Fold in strawberries.
- Using ½ cup scoop, place batter in muffin cups.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean when inserted into center of muffin.
- To glaze, mix together confections sugar and lemon juice. Dip tops of muffins in glaze and set to dry.
Looks and sounds great but missing the almond milk amount in your recipe , will try today adding Tsp at a time to get consistency right , Thanks muchly
Shelby Law Ruttan
Hi Linda, the amount of Almond milk should be 1/3 cup. I updated the recipe card. Thank you for letting me know. Shelby
I adore strawberry and lemon together! Pinning these now to make soon! <3
Life Tastes Good
I want to reach in my screen and catch that drip!! It looks soooo good!!
I am not gluten free, but these look great!
Michele @ Flavor Mosaic
Hi Shelby! I'm so happy you saw my recipe in a search! AR has some great recipes. That is so nice to make it gluten free for your Mom. Gorgeous photos!
HeiLin (Heidy McCallum)
Wow these look wonderful! Love the fact they are gluten free! I also noticed you used almond milk! I can't wait to try these!
Being gluten free does have its compromises, but I am happy my friends are able to enjoy some delicious treats as well.