Buffalo Style Stuffed Eggs are full of buffalo flavor from Franks Red Hot, only the best hot sauce out there! Add to it, the tangy crumbled blue cheese, this recipe is bount to put your ordinary deviled egg recipe to shame! These appetizer eggs will have everyone begging you for the recipe!
This is an awesome way to use up some of your leftover Easter Eggs! They are different and delicious and Grumpy devoured them like there was no tomorrow! I will definitely be making them this way again, and the best thing? They are keto friendly!
About the Kitchen Diva's cookbook
I found this recipe in the Kitchen Diva's Diabetic Cookbook which was sent to me for review. I have been attempting to find ways to help Grumpy control his diabetes through diet and since I completely did not have a clue what to do, this cookbook was a godsend!
This is an awesome cookbook. It has easy everyday recipes that you don't need a lot of special ingredients in order to make.
*This post contains affiliate links to the cookbook reviewed in this post. I received this cookbook for review only, I was not required to blog about this product.
How to make Buffalo Style Stuffed Eggs
Time needed: 20 minutes.
A delicious and different way to enjoy deviled eggs!
- Shell your hard boiled eggs
Remove the shell from hard boiled eggs. Slice eggs in half and remove the yolk.
- Mash the yolk with a fork and add ingredients
Mash the egg yolk and mix in all remaining ingredients except for celery. This will be your garnish.
- Stuff your egg white halves
Either pipe or spoon filling into egg white halves. Garnish with celery if desired. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Most everything Grumpy puts in his mouth comes from my doing so I need to make sure I'm feeding him right to keep him healthy and around for a long time.
If your not a fan of blue cheese, you can omit it and use a sharp or mild shredded cheddar cheese instead. Blue Cheese and spicy Frank's Red Hot just are a natural pairing in this household and we loved the flavor in these Buffalo Style Stuffed Eggs!
More egg recipes your may enjoy
Buffalo-Style Stuffed Eggs
- 6 large eggs hard cooked
- ¼ cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 tablespoon low-fat mayonnaise
- 1-½ tablespoon minced fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1-½ tablespoon hot sauce
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 stalk stalk celery diced
- Shell and cut the eggs in half lengthwise. Remove the egg yolks and place them in a bowl. Mash the yolks and mix well with the cheese, mayonnaise, parsley, hot sauce, salt, and pepper. Spoon the yolk mixture back into the shells. Garnish with the celery.Please