Sweet-Hot Jalapeno Popper Dip

I’m such a sucker for a pepper. Especially if it is a hot pepper. I’m also a sucker for bacon. Especially if it is the thick cut bacon, baked in the oven until nice and crispy. Goes great in a BLT and is just as great in this Sweet-Hot Jalapeno Popper Dip!

Jalapeno Popper Dip #bacon #cheese #jalapeno

I have been looking for recipes that I could make for our upcoming open house party.  I want finger foods that people can just stand around and enjoy while chatting each other up.  I think this Sweet-Hot Jalapeno Popper Dip is definitely a recipe that would fit that bill!

This dip was delicious!  The night I tested this recipe, it was basically our dinner.  After we returned from visiting friends, Grumpy stood in the kitchen and finished off what was left.  It was so yummy to me that I didn’t even bother to use chips, I took a spoon to it for a few bites!  Chock full of chopped jalapenos and bacon with some sweet hot pepper jelly mixed in and combined with the salty corn chips – it will definitely be a recipe everyone wants to go home with!

If you like this Jalapeno Popper Dip, you may also like these recipes. Check them out!

Creamy Ranch Buffalo Chicken Dip from Renees Kitchen Adventures

• 1-8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
  • 4 jalapeno peppers, seeded and minced, plus slices to top dip
  • 4 slices cooked thick cut bacon, broken into small bite sized pieces
  • 1/4 cup mayonnaise
  • 1/2 cup sweet hot pepper jelly
Instructions
  1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
  2. Place cheddar cheese and cream cheese in large mixing bowl. Blend to combine well using hand mixer.
  3. Stir in Jalapeno peppers, bacon, sweet-hot pepper jelly, and mayonnaise to combine.
  4. Place in a small casserole dish and decorate with jalapeno slices. Bake 20-25 minutes, or until bubbly and beginning to brown around the edges.

1. RJ Flamingo August 5, 2014 at 7:19 pm - Reply

I, too, am a sucker for a hot pepper, and jalapeño poppers are practically an addiction. This looks fabulous! I wonder if I can make this without the bacon… Must make my new shopping list!

2. Renee Paj August 5, 2014 at 7:29 pm - Reply

You had me at sweet-hot girl! Yum! I'm a sucker for a good dip and have been known to make them my meal on occasion! haha

3. Linda August 5, 2014 at 8:09 pm - Reply

I have to try this!

4. Debi Wayland August 5, 2014 at 9:00 pm - Reply

This looks so good! I love dip! Especially now that football is starting again! Yippie NFL and dips!

5. Nora@SunnyDaysWithMyLoves August 5, 2014 at 9:38 pm - Reply

Looks wonderful!

6. Kristin @ Dizzy Busy and Hungry! August 5, 2014 at 11:16 pm - Reply

I am a sucker for bacon too! Yum! This looks great…perfect to take to a party!

7. Kim Mancuso August 6, 2014 at 12:56 am - Reply

This looks so good Shelby! I'm pinning this to my appetizer board!

8. Mary Ellen August 6, 2014 at 3:41 am - Reply

YUM… I love the bacon in here also…. When I saw the first photo I knew right away this was something I'd love. Going to make it next time I host happy hour!

9. Life Tastes Good August 6, 2014 at 3:44 am - Reply

Yummmmm! I want some of this right now! This is perfect for a party. Have fun with your party!!

10. Sandra Shaffer August 6, 2014 at 3:49 am - Reply

Oh, this looks like a tasty dip and perfect for a party or gathering! I could eat this by the spoonful 🙂

11. Katerina August 6, 2014 at 5:40 pm - Reply

So cheesy and so yummy, irresistible!

12. Michele @ Flavor Mosaic August 12, 2014 at 12:53 am - Reply

This looks wonderful! I bet it will go fast. I'm going to have to make this!

13. Melissa b September 14, 2014 at 3:31 pm - Reply

Made this last night for neighborhood card group… it was a huge hit! Thanks!

14. […] Sweet Hot Jalapeño Popper Dip […]