I’m excited to share that Honeybunchhunts.com is gearing up to go live in May 2019. To celebrate, we have a free eBook as a gift for subscribing that is available for a limited time! We will be sharing not only recipes, but information on hunting (as a female), gardening, and backyard homesteading!

Hop on over Honeybunch Hunts by clicking the link below to view the new logo design and Venison Recipe eBook. Before you leave be sure to enter your information to subscribe. Once confirmed, the eBook will be automatically delivered to your inbox. I look forward to sharing our experiences with you soon.

1. Claudia Lamascolo April 12, 2019 at 7:32 am - Reply

Wishing you all the best with this new site I know it will be dynamic!

2. SHIRLEY STODDARD April 12, 2019 at 7:53 am - Reply

Looks like a fun place with lots of new and different information!

• Shelby Law Ruttan April 12, 2019 at 8:16 am - Reply

Thanks Shirley! I appreciate you stopping by to check out the new site! 🙂

3. Jane April 12, 2019 at 7:55 am - Reply

I’m excited! Your new website is going to be right up my alley! I’m really looking to receiving the keto recipes as well as the venison recipes. I’ve got a freezer full of venison and would love some new recipes. I do a lot of canning and preserving.

• Shelby Law Ruttan April 12, 2019 at 8:18 am - Reply

Thanks Jane! I’m SO excited too! I’m super excited to be doing this all with my husband and sharing his knowledge along with my parents (who are avid gardeners, my Dad is super passionate about gardening!) Thanks for commenting and I look forward to seeing you on Honeybunch Hunts also!

4. Wendy Reynolds April 12, 2019 at 7:58 am - Reply

Congratulations Shelby! Wishing you success on your new venture. You can take the girl out of the north country but you can’t take the North country out of the girl! Good Luck and as always I will follow you❣️☮️?

• Shelby Law Ruttan April 12, 2019 at 8:18 am - Reply

🙂 Thanks Wendy! I appreciate your loyalty! Your right, this North Country girl will always be just that, no matter where I live!

5. Otto Anderson April 12, 2019 at 9:26 am - Reply

Shelby your new site should be very intersting. As always I have always liked your web site.

• Shelby Law Ruttan April 12, 2019 at 12:47 pm - Reply

Thanks so much Otto! It means a lot to me to have you as a loyal reader!

6. Terry Cronin April 12, 2019 at 11:40 am - Reply

sounds great! Looking forward to it. Thanks,

7. Pud April 13, 2019 at 1:26 am - Reply

I like your logo and am excited to see the new website. We are homesteaders, live off the grid and love it. I know your information will be a huge help.