Today's #SundaySupper is being hosted by Heather of Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks and Christie of A Kitchen Hoor's Adventures
- 10 cups apple cider
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 tablespoon mulling spices
- ¼ cup orange juice
- ⅓ cup caramel sauce
- Place mulling spices and cinnamon sticks in a double layer of cheesecloth, bring ends together and tie to enclose spices.
- Place apple cider, orange juice, and caramel in slow cooker. Stir until caramel is dissolved.
- Place mulling spices in cider mixture and cover. Warm on low heat for 3 hours.
- To serve, removed spices from mixtures. Stir well and serve in your favorite fancy mug 🙂