This particular pizza did not have a whole wheat crust. I actually made this weeks ago when I still had white flour in the house. I've just been lazy about writing the post. Every week since I've made this pizza, when we do have pizza dough in the making, I hear from Grumpy "your not going to make one of your "bucked" up pizzas again are you?". ha ha. I can't help it. I'm just a "bucked" up kind of girl!
Jalapeno Popper Pizza with Shrimp and Bacon
- pizza dough (your favorite recipe or store bought dough)
- 8 ounces reduced fat cream cheese
- 4 tablespoons sweet hot pepper jelly
- 4 slices thick cut bacon, crisp cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup cooked shrimp, roughly chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper, sliced
- Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees. Press pizza dough out onto pizza stone or baking sheet (pizza stone works best!). I opted to make mine single serving size.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until crust just begins to brown.
- While dough is baking, combine the cream cheese and sweet hot pepper jelly. Set aside.
- Remove dough from oven and spread with cream cheese mixture. Top with jalapeno slices, shrimp, and bacon.
- Return to oven and bake another 5-7 minutes, or until cheese is beginning to bubble and slightly brown.
Prep Time: 00 hrs. 10 mins.
Cook time: 00 hrs. 20 mins.
Total time: 30 mins.
Tags: pizza, shrimp, bacon, jalapeno, cheese, sweet heat