I received a package with baby artichokes and 1 each of the Fiore-Viola and Sangria Artichokes from Frieda's Specialty Produce. I was not required to write a blog post in exchange for this product. I wrote this post because I enjoy Frieda's Specialty Produce and want to share my experience with you, my readers. All views about this product are my own.
Garlic Saffron Aioli
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- Juice of 1 lemon
- generous pinch of saffron threads
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- Place saffron in hot water and let steep for at least 5 minutes.
- Mix mayonnaise, lemon, and garlic together. Add Saffron infused water.
- Serve with artichoke leaves for dipping.
Prep Time: 06 hrs. 00 mins.
Total time: 6 hrs. 0 mins.
Tags: sauces, garlic, aioli, saffron, dip, mayonnaise