I'm a sucker for lemons. Lemon Curd being one of my favorite things ever. I may or may not be known to just open the refridgerator door and stand there with a spoon just eating the lemon curd out of the container. That could have been my son Christopher, but it could have been me too.
Meyer Maple Brandy Shooters
By Shelby Law Ruttan
- ¼ cup Brandy
- 1-½ tablespoons Pure Maple Syrup
- 2 tablespoons well strained Meyer Lemon Juice
- tiniest pinch of grey sea salt
- Place all ingredients In a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake well.
Pour into two shooter glasses that have been chilled in the freezer. Shoot!
- Notes: I use light amber syrup in all my recipes. Using a darker syrup will
produce a deeper syrup flavor. Go for it if that is what you like. I just prefer light
amber. Number of glasses will depend on the shooters you use.
Yield: 2 shooters
Prep Time: 00 hrs. 05 mins.
Total time: 5 mins.
Tags: Boozy Drinks, Brand Recipe, Brandy, Frieda's Specialty Produce, Maple, Meyer Lemons,