Today I am guest posting over at my friend Candy’s blog – Strategic Shopping.  Candy and I are both Northern NY girls and have known each other for a long time now.  She is one of the few blogging friends that I personally know!  I was honored when Candy asked me to guest blog for her and I look forward to doing more posts with her and hope to have her share some of her wonderful shopping knowledge here on my site with you too!  I am grateful for the opportunity to share with my readers and Candy’s readers simple, delicious, and frugal recipes!  Please visit her site to view my post and recipe for Peppery Cod with Lemon Garlic Linguine

I also am submitting this post to Ruth for Presto Pasta Nights.  This is a special week for Ruth as Presto Pasta Nights turns 5!  Please join in this celebration by visiting Ruth’s blog Once Upon a Feast for a round up of delicious pasta meals on Friday!  Its not too late to participate this week either.  Ruth needs your information by end of the day on Thursday (tomorrow).  The guidelines for joining in on PPN can be found on the Presto Pasta Night’s website.

PRINTABLE RECIPE for Peppery Cod with Lemon Garlic Linguini

1. Pegasuslegend March 1, 2012 at 12:34 am - Reply

Congrats to Ruth… love all the photos such fun!

2. honeyb March 1, 2012 at 1:19 am - Reply

I don't love fishy seafood much, but I do LOVE halibut and cod comes in as an alternate to that sometimes. This dish looks great!

3. Coleens Recipes March 1, 2012 at 8:30 am - Reply

I wonder if I can talk Picky-picky husband into trying lemon pasta…wish me luck.

4. Lynda March 1, 2012 at 11:32 pm - Reply

This dish looks so light and tasty Shelby. Thanks for posting!

5. Ruth Daniels March 2, 2012 at 2:37 pm - Reply

Thanks for sharing a lovely – not to mention gorgeous dish with Presto Pasta Nights. Not to mention finding a new blog to visit. Wow, wow, wow! 12 children!!!

6. Anonymous May 1, 2012 at 10:16 pm - Reply

I so want to make this for dinner tonight but, when I link to the other blog , I cann't find the recipe! I even tried both links . HELP! This really sounds great !